Zubereitungszeit: 20 Min.
Erstellt am: 04.08.2016
Zuletzt geändert am: 01.09.2016
- Slice the Parmesan into chunks, add to the mixer then process for 10 seconds/turbo button. Transfer to another container, then thoroughly clean the blender jug.
- Peel the onion and garlic, then cut the onion in half. Peel and halve the carrot. Wash and clean the celery, then cut into 4-cm lengths. Place the vegetables in the blender jug and chop for 8 seconds/speed setting 5. Use the spatula to scrape the contents off the sides and back down into the container. Process for another 5 seconds/speed setting 5, pushing the contents down off the sides again. Add 1 tablespoon of oil and brown for 4 minutes/roast button. Add 200 g minced meat, then brown using the roast button. Remove all the ingredients from the blender jug and set aside. Clean the container.
- Dice the bacon into smaller pieces, then chop in the blender jug for 5 seconds/speed setting 9. Using the spatula, scrape the contents off the sides and back down to the bottom of the container. Add 1 tablespoon of oil and brown for 3 minutes/roast button. Feed in the rest of the minced meat, a little at a time, through the filler opening in the lid, then brown using the roast button. Pour in the red wine and cook uncovered – leaving off the measuring beaker – for 5 minutes/roast button until the liquid is reduced.
- Add the sugar, tomato paste, vegetable-and-meat mixture, tomatoes and stock; season with paprika, cinnamon, pepper and thyme; then cook for at least 30 minutes/90 °C/speed setting 1/reverse button, leaving off the measuring beaker insert. Season to taste with salt.
- Cook the spaghetti according to the instructions on the packet until just firm to the bite, then drain in a colander. Serve with the sauce and sprinkle with Parmesan.
Bon Appétit wünscht Monsieur Cuisine