The premium model with CookingPilot and wireless connection
Like all Monsieur Cuisine products, the MC Connect stands in for several kitchen appliances at once. And the premium model offers even greater convenience: the MC Connect’s wireless interface provides you with direct access to hundreds of recipes online. The CookingPilot function guides you through the selected recipe step by step on the new 7-inch touchscreen display.
Three automatic programs for kneading, steaming and frying ingredients, along with anticlockwise and clockwise rotation for kneading, stirring and chopping, all make preparing food even more straightforward.
Cooking has never been so simple
You can customise your recipe database in the members area of this website and mark specific recipes as favourites. If these favourites are designated CookingPilot recipes, they will appear automatically on your appliance the next time you use MC connect.
The cookbook included with the product also contains a plethora of basic recipes for novice cooks and seasoned chefs alike. Together with tips and tricks, the book also comes with clear tables to help you prepare basic ingredients. This makes it easy to whip up fresh food in no time, from delicious soups and sauces to a variety of vegetable, meat and fish dishes, not to mention indulgent desserts and baked treats or healthy smoothies.
The inbuilt scales allow you to weigh ingredients within the pot itself. This has a basic cooking capacity of 3 litres, with extra room for stirring, which comes in handy for dishes like salads.
- The appliances that make up the Monsieur Cuisine family are true all-rounders. They combine the functions of different cooking appliances in a single machine, thus cutting down on the number of individual cooking steps. The various accessories are delivered along with the food processor and can be inserted and swapped quickly and easily.
- This smart kitchen aid allows you to prepare fresh dishes and baked goods quickly and easily. An absolute stalwart in the kitchen, it not only takes the pressure off you when it comes to everyday cooking, but also proves a valuable back-up when you need to make more elaborate dishes or baked goods. This frees up time that you can enjoy spending with your partner, family or friends instead.
- Appliances from the Monsieur Cuisine family are just what you need to achieve easy, healthy cuisine. Thanks to short preparation times and the steaming function, it locks in valuable nutrients, vitamins and minerals. Cooking with your food processor also means that you need only a minimal amount of fat.
- Anticlockwise rotation for stirring soups, risottos, stews, etc.
- Clockwise rotation for chopping ingredients
- 10 speed settings and an additional turbo function for boost mixing
- Three automatic programs:
- Kneading: preparing heavy dough with up to 500 g flour
- Steaming: gentle cooking to lock in the goodness
- Roasting: food is seared briefly at up to 130 °C and moved around the pot automatically using anticlockwise rotation, so that nothing gets crushed
- 7-inch touchscreen display with time, speed, temperature settings and the current cooking temperature
- 99-minute timer
- Hardback cookbook with around 160 recipes for the MC connect
- CookingPilot with around 160 pre-installed recipes
- Online recipe database with hundreds of recipes
- Recipe app with favourites and shopping list functions
- Large, removable stainless-steel mixing bowl with 3-litre cooking capacity and a loading capacity of 4.5 litres, including a lid with an opening for filling and a measuring cup
- Steamer attachment (deep-sided and flat) with lid
- Cooking insert, blade attachment, stirring attachment and spatula
- All accessories are dishwasher safe
- Cooking function: 1,000 watts
- Mixing: 800 watts
- Rotation speed: approx. 120 to 5,200 rotations per minute
- Temperature adjustment from 37°C to 130°C
- Temperature setting adjustable in 5°C increments for precise cooking