Ready in: 0:55 h
Preparation time: 15 min.
Created on: 06.11.2018
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 °C. Grease the springform tin and sprinkle with a few breadcrumbs.
- Peel the apples and cut into eighths.
- Put the eggs, sugar, baking powder, flour and cinnamon in the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, mix for 30 seconds/speed setting 6.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared springform tin.
- Arrange the pieces of apple evenly on the batter and bake in the hot oven for 40 minutes. Carry out a skewer test using a wooden cocktail stick to check whether the cake is cooked, and bake for a little longer if necessary.
- Remove the cake from the oven, let it cool down in the tin for a few minutes, gently release the sides of the cake from the tin, release the catch on the tin and lift the cake out and leave to continue to cool.
- Cut into slices and serve.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine