Apple pancakes with vanilla cream
Ready in: 0:45 h
Preparation time: 25 min.
Created on: 04.08.2016
Last changes: 14.02.2018
- Sift the flour into the blender jug, then add the eggs, sugar, milk and salt. Blend all the ingredients for 15 seconds/speed setting 6 until the mixture is smooth and lump-free.
- Transfer the batter into a bowl, then leave to rest for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, wash, dry, quarter and core the apples, then cut into thin slices. Sprinkle immediately with lemon juice.
- Thoroughly clean the blender jug and insert the mixer attachment. Whisk the cream and vanilla sugar together for 2 minutes/speed setting 4 until almost stiff.
- Melt a little butter in a frying pan and give the batter another stir. Place a quarter of the apple slices in the frying pan and pour in a quarter of the batter. Cook each pancake on both sides until golden brown, then keep warm until you have made another three pancakes with the remaining batter and apples. Put the apple pancakes on plates and serve with the vanilla cream.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine