Apricot and peach cream
Preparation time: 15 min.
Created on: 04.08.2016
Last changes: 22.09.2016
- Place the almonds in the blender jug and process until fairly finely chopped for 8 seconds/speed setting 7. Toast the almonds in a fat-free frying pan over a low heat until they begin to release their aroma. Clean the blender jug.
- Insert the mixer attachment, place the chilled cream in the blender jug and whisk for 2 minutes/speed setting 3. Transfer the whipped cream to a bowl and set aside.
- Wash the lemon balm, shake dry and strip off the leaves, reserving a few for decoration. Wash the apricots and peaches, pat dry, then cut in half and remove the stones. Dice one of the peach halves and set aside for decoration.
- Peel the rest of the fruit, then add to the blender jug with the maple syrup and lemon balm. Purée for 20 seconds/speed setting 6–8 until smooth, increasing the setting incrementally. Fold in the cream for 10 seconds/speed setting 4.
- Serve the cream decorated with the toasted almonds, lemon balm and the diced peach.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine