Avocado spread with salmon
- Halve the avocado, remove the stone and scrape the flesh out of the skin.
- Wash the dill, shake dry and remove the stalks.
- Put the avocado, dill and soured cream in the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, mix for 10 seconds/speed setting 5. Use the spatula to scrape the mixture down the inside of the blender jug.
- Add the coarsely chopped smoked salmon, lemon juice, 1 pinch each of salt and pepper and, with the measuring beaker in place, mix for 10 seconds/speed setting 5.
- Season again with salt and pepper and decant into a small bowl. Serve immediately.
Serve with freshly toasted bread, crispbreads, or vegetable crudités.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine