Black Forest dessert
Ready in: 1:00 h
Preparation time: 30 min.
Created on: 29.11.2018
- To make the compote, drain the cherries and reserve the juice. Squeeze the orange and, if necessary, make up to a total of 100 ml liquid using the reserved cherry juice.
- Put the cherries, orange juice, sugar and cornflour into the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, mix with the reverse button/5 seconds/speed setting 2. Then, with the measuring beaker in place, boil everything with the reverse button/2 minutes/speed setting 1/100 °C. Then decant and allow to cool. Wash and dry the blender jug.
- To make the chocolate sauce, place the chocolate in pieces in the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, chop for 10 seconds/speed setting 7. Then decant.
- Put the cream, espresso at room temperature, sugar, cocoa, butter and vanilla pulp into the blender jug and, the measuring beaker not inserted, heat for 3 minutes/speed setting 2/50 °C. Add the chopped chocolate and, the measuring beaker not inserted, mix for another for 3 minutes/speed setting 3/45 °C. Decant the chocolate sauce and allow to cool. Rinse out the blender jug with very cold water and allow it to completely cool down.
- To make the mascarpone creme, first attach the mixer attachment to the blender jug, and, the measuring beaker not inserted, whip the cream for 5 minutes/speed setting 3, keeping a close eye on it. Then decant, leaving the mixer attachment in place.
- Put the remaining ingredients into the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, mix for 30 seconds/speed setting 3 until creamy. Add about two-thirds of the cream and, with the measuring beaker in place, mix for another 20 seconds/speed setting 3. Dry-fry the flaked almonds in a frying pan and allow to cool down.
- To serve, first pour a little of the cooled chocolate sauce onto the base of 6 glasses. Arrange the mascarpone creme on top. Carefully spoon the cooled cherry compote on top of the creme.
- Garnish with the remaining cream as desired. Pour the remaining chocolate sauce on top and sprinkle with the flaked almonds.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine