Broccoli patties with tomato salsa
Ready in: 0:47 h
Preparation time: 15 min.
Created on: 12.05.2020
Last changes: 07.09.2020
- Wash, quarter and deseed the tomatoes, removing the stalk bases, and put them into the blender jug. Insert the measuring beaker and chop for 5 seconds/speed setting 5. Transfer the contents to another container.
- Peel and quarter the onions, put them into the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, chop them with the turbo button/2 seconds. Using the spatula, scrape the chopped onion down the inside of the blender jug. Add the rapeseed oil, vinegar, mustard, 1 pinch of salt, sugar, and 1 pinch of pepper, and, with the measuring beaker in place, chop for 10 seconds/speed setting 4. Add the chopped tomatoes and, with the measuring beaker in place, mix for 5 seconds/speed setting 3. Decant the tomato salsa and rinse out the blender jug.
- Put 500 ml cold water into the blender jug. Add a teaspoon salt and attach the cooking pot. Wash the broccoli and the cauliflower and separate the florets. Put 250 g of each type of floret into the cooking pot (it will be very full as a result) and, with the measuring beaker in place, cook with the steamer button/7 minutes. Remove the cooking pot, empty the blender jug, rinse out with cold water and dry.
- Remove the rind from the Parmesan. Put the bread roll and the Parmesan in pieces into the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, chop finely for 15 seconds/speed setting 10.
- Add the soft semolina, brassicas and egg, and, with the measuring beaker in place, mix for 10 seconds/speed setting 6. Season with salt and pepper and, with the measuring beaker in place, mix in with the reverse button/10 seconds/speed setting 2. Leave the mixture to stand for 10 minutes.
- If the mixture is too moist, stir in 1 more tablespoon of soft semolina with the spatula and leave the mixture to stand for another 5 minutes.
- With damp hands, form 8 equally sized patties from the mixture and fry in a frying pan on both sides until golden.
- Serve the patties with the tomato salsa.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine