- Pre-heat the oven to 180 °C.
- Put the butter, sugar, cocoa powder and vanilla extract into the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, heat for 5 minutes/speed setting 1/90 °C.
- Insert the mixer attachment and, the measuring beaker not inserted, process everything for 2 minutes/speed setting 4. During this stage, add the eggs through the lid opening one at a time, then trickle in the flour and baking powder, 1 tablespoon at a time.
- Spread the mixture out in a baking tin lined with greaseproof paper and bake for 25 minutes in the pre-heated oven.
- Leave the brownies to cool in the tin and then cut them into pieces.
You could use the seeds of ½ vanilla pod instead of the vanilla extract.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine