Ready in: 1:22 h
Preparation time: 15 min.
Created on: 29.11.2018
- Put the butter in pieces, the milk, the sugar and the crumbled yeast into the blender jug. The measuring beaker not inserted, heat for 3 minutes/speed setting 1/37 °C. Put the measuring beaker in place and allow the mixture to rest for 2 minutes.
- Then add the flour, the salt and the egg and, with the measuring beaker in place, knead with the knead button/2 minutes.
- Lightly dust a bowl with flour and put the dough in it. Dust with flour, cover and allow to prove for at least 30 minutes in a warm place.
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 °C, and line a baking sheet with greaseproof paper. Knead the dough again on a floured work surface and make 8 rolls. Place the rolls on the greaseproof paper and allow to prove again for 10 minutes under a tea towel.
- During this time, beat the egg yolk with the milk, brush the rolls with it and sprinkle as desired with sesame or poppy seeds, or salt. Bake for approximately 25 minutes on the middle shelf until golden.
- Allow to cool completely before using.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine