Candied almonds with cinnamon
- Put the almonds, sugar, vanilla sugar, cinnamon, butter and 4 tablespoons of water in the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, heat using the reverse button/8 minutes/speed setting 1/120 °C. The liquid should almost boil off completely leaving the almonds entirely covered in the sugar mixture.
- In the meantime, pre-heat the oven to 180 °C (fan).
- Immediately put the almonds on a baking sheet lined with greaseproof paper, and, using 2 forks, separate them so that they do not overlap one another.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven, allow to cool for 5 minutes and then, using 2 forks, separate the almonds again.
To clean the blender jug easily, pour 1 litre of water into the jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, boil for 10 seconds/setting 3/120 °C. Then empty the blender jug, rinse and wipe dry.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine