Ready in: 0:54 h
Preparation time: 30 min.
Created on: 06.11.2018
- Wash the parsley and shake dry. Remove the leaves from the stalks and put the leaves in the blender jug. With the measuring beaker in place, chop for 8 seconds/speed setting 6. Decant and put to one side.
- Peel the carrots and potatoes and cut into dice 2.5 cm long.
- Pour 1 litre of water into the blender jug, hang the cooking pot in the blender jug, put the potatoes in the cooking pot and the carrots in the deep steamer basket.
- Place the steamer basket on the blender jug. Season the carrots with salt and sugar, close the steamer basket and cook everything with the steamer button.
- Put the vegetables in a warm place and empty the blender jug.
- Peel the onion and cut in half and, with the measuring beaker in place, chop for 10 seconds/speed setting 10. Use the spatula to scrape down the inside of the blender jug.
- Add the butter and, the measuring beaker not inserted, sauté with the roast button/2 minutes.
- Add the warm chicken stock and cream and, the measuring beaker not inserted, heat up for 1 minute/speed setting 1/95 °C.
- Add the potatoes, carrots and parsley and, with the measuring beaker in place, mix for 20 seconds/speed setting 3. Repeat the process again as you wish and season again with salt and pepper.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine