Cheeseburger-style low-carb wrap
Ready in: 0:47 h
Preparation time: 15 min.
Created on: 27.03.2019
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 °C.
- Cut the Emmental into 2-cm cubes and put it into the blender jug, then, with the measuring beaker in place, chop for 8 seconds/speed setting 8. Transfer the contents to another container.
- Put the low-fat quark, ½ teaspoon of salt and 80 g Emmental into the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, mix for 20 seconds/speed setting 6.
- Line a baking sheet with greaseproof paper, spread the mixture over it, smooth it out and bake in the oven for 25 minute until golden. If the mixture still looks too pale, bake for a little longer. Clean out the blender jug.
- Peel and halve the onion. Put half of the onion into the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, chop with the turbo button/2 seconds. Use the spatula to scrape the mixture down the inside of the blender jug.
- Add 50 g gherkins and, with the measuring beaker in place, chop for 5 seconds/speed setting 5, then use the spatula to scrape down the inside of the blender jug.
- Add the mayonnaise, ketchup, white wine vinegar, ½ teaspoon of salt and ¼ teaspoon of pepper and, with the measuring beaker in place, mix for 20 seconds/speed setting 3. Transfer the sauce to another vessel and clean out the blender jug.
- Wash the iceberg lettuce, shake dry and trim. Cut the rest of the onion, gherkins and lettuce into strips.
- Put the sunflower oil, minced beef, ½ teaspoon of salt and ¼ teaspoon of pepper into the blender jug and, the measuring beaker not inserted, cook with the roast button.
- Spread the baked egg and quark wrap with the sauce, cover with the lettuce, onion, cucumber, the remaining cheese and the minced beef, leaving some space around the edges, and use the greaseproof paper to roll it up to form a wrap. Cut into slices and serve.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine