Cheesecake brownies in jars
Ready in: 1:15 h
Preparation time: 15 min.
Created on: 06.11.2018
- Break the chocolate into pieces, put in the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, chop for 10 seconds/speed setting 10.
- Add the butter in chunks and, with the measuring beaker in place, melt for 5 minutes/speed setting 1/50 °C.
- With the measuring beaker in place, stir in the eggs, sugar and 1 pinch of salt for 50 seconds/speed setting 4. Use the spatula to scrape the mixture down the inside of the blender jug. Then, with the measuring beaker in place, fold in the flour for 20 seconds/speed setting 5. Decant the brownie mixture and clean the blender jug thoroughly.
- Put all the ingredients for the cheesecake mixture in the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, mix for 40 seconds/speed setting 4.
- Grease four ovenproof jars with butter, then pour in some of the brownie mixture followed by the cheesecake mixture on top. Cover each jar with a piece of cling film and fix in place with a rubber band. Clean the blender jug thoroughly.
- Pour 1 litre of hot water into the blender jug, arrange the little jars in the deep steamer basket, close, attach to the blender jug and cook using the steamer button/55 minutes.
- Remove the cling film and allow the little cakes to cool down well. Sprinkle with grated chocolate before serving.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine