Chestnut and mushroom hotpot with boiled potatoes
Preparation time: 15 min.
Created on: 29.09.2016
Last changes: 30.09.2016
- Fill the blender jug with 1 litre of water. Wash and scrub the potatoes thoroughly, place in the deep steamer basket and cook for 35 minutes/steamer button. Remove them from the jug and keep warm.
- Wash the mushrooms and chop them roughly. Peel the onion and cut it into quarters. Wash the celery sticks thoroughly and slice thinly.
- Chop the onion in the blender jug for 2 seconds/turbo button and push them down from the inner walls of the jug. Put the margarine and celery in the blender jug and sauté for 3 minutes/roast button. Add the flour and stir everything together for 1 minute/100 °C/speed setting 1, until the flour has broken up and the mixture glistens. Add the vegetable stock and stir everything together for 2 minutes/100 °C/speed setting 2/reverse button. Now add the wine, rosemary and mushrooms. Season with salt and sugar and simmer for 3 minutes/100 °C/speed setting 1/reverse button.
- Cut the chestnuts into bite-sized pieces and add them to the jug. Stir in the cream and warm everything through for 5 minutes/90 °C/speed setting 1/reverse button. Season to taste with pepper.
- Serve the mushroom and chestnut stew with the boiled potatoes.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine