Chicken burgers with salad
Ready in: 2:30 h
Preparation time: 20 min.
Created on: 27.03.2019
- Wash the chicken breasts under running water and pat dry. Cut the chicken into 3-cm cubes and freeze for at least 2 hours.
- To make the dressing, put all of the ingredients into the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, mix for 20 seconds/speed setting 4. Decant and clean the blender jug thoroughly.
- To make the salad, trim and wash the lettuce, spin-dry and tear into bite-size pieces. Wash the cucumber, cut it in half lengthways and scrape out the seeds by running a teaspoon down each half. Wash and peel the carrots. Plane the cucumber and salad into fine slices using a mandoline. Put the vegetables and salad into a bowl.
- Cut the bread rolls into rough chunks. Wash the parsley, shake it dry and tear the leaves from the stalks. Place the bread and parsley in the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, chop finely for 15 seconds/speed setting 10. Repeat the process if necessary. Decant the breadcrumbs.
- Place the frozen chicken in the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, chop finely for 20 seconds/speed setting 8. Repeat the process if necessary.
- Add the breadcrumbs, eggs, 1 teaspoon of salt, ¼ teaspoon of pepper and the linseed and, with the measuring beaker in place, process with the reverse button/40 seconds/speed setting 4. If the mixture has not been blended evenly enough, stir through once with the spatula, and, with the measuring beaker in place, mix again with the reverse button/20 seconds/setting 4.
- Decant, form the mixture into small patties and fry in a little vegetable oil in a pan over a medium heat until golden brown. Drain the burgers on kitchen paper.
- Add the dressing and buckwheat to the salad and mix. Serve the chicken burgers with the salad.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine