- Put the rice in the cooking pot. Attach the cooking pot to the blender jug and pour the hot chicken stock over the rice.
- Rinse the chicken fillets under cold running water, pat dry and cut into 2.5-cm dice. Season with ½ teaspoon of salt and ½ teaspoon of pepper and arrange in the shallow steamer basket.
- Wash and peel the carrots, then cut them in half lengthways and cut into pieces 0.5 cm long. Wash and peel the asparagus, cut off the woody ends and cut the spears into pieces approximately 3 cm long. Arrange the carrots, asparagus and peas in the deep steamer basket, ensuring that enough ventilation slits are not blocked.
- Hang the shallow steamer basket in the deep steamer basket, close and place on the blender jug, and steam everything with the steamer button/15 minutes.
- Remove the deep steamer basket and put aside closed. Remove the cooking pot and keep the rice warm. Empty the blender jug, reserving the chicken stock and measure out 400 ml.
- Put the butter in pieces and the flour into the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, sweat for 2 minutes/100 °C/speed setting 2. Add 350 ml of the reserved chicken stock, the cream at room temperature, the lemon juice, ½ teaspoon of salt and ½ teaspoon of pepper and, with the measuring beaker in place, mix for 10 seconds/speed setting 7. Then, with the measuring beaker in place, cook for 5 minutes/100 °C/speed setting 2. If the sauce is too creamy for you, add up to another 50 ml of the hot, reserved chicken stock. Season to taste with salt and pepper and, with the measuring beaker in place, stir in for 10 seconds/speed setting 2.
- Put the vegetables and meat into the blender jug with the sauce and, with the measuring beaker in place, mix with the reverse button/20 seconds/speed setting 1. Serve with the rice.
If you prefer more vegetables, cook 150 g quartered button mushrooms with the other vegetables in the deep steamer basket.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine