Chicken ragout with spätzle and vegetables
Preparation time: 10 min.
Created on: 17.11.2016
Last changes: 30.11.2016
- Peel the onion and process it in the blender jug for 6 seconds/speed setting 8. Use the spatula to scrape it back down into the jug. Add the olive oil to the blender jug. Trim and dice the vegetables, add to the blender jug, and sweat for 5 minutes/roast button.
- Add the vegetable stock and 800 ml water.
- Rinse the chicken escalopes, pat dry, and cut into strips. Season with salt, pepper, paprika, and herbs. Arrange the strips evenly in the deep steamer basket and cook for 25 minutes/steam button.
- Coarsely chop the spätzle and arrange it evenly in the shallow steamer basket.
- After the chicken has been cooking for 12 minutes, carefully remove the lid and stir the strips with the spatula. Place the shallow steamer basket on top, close the lid and finish cooking. Remove the entire steamer unit and set to one side.
- Carefully decant about 700 ml stock from the blender jug. Add the crème fraîche to the vegetable mixture and process for 1 minute/speed setting 2/reverse button. Season with salt and pepper and serve with the chicken strips and noodles.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine