Ready in: 0:30 h
Preparation time: 10 min.
Created on: 30.01.2019
- Wash the parsley, shake it dry, tear off the leaves and put them in the blender jug. Insert the measuring beaker and process for 8 seconds/speed setting 6. Use the spatula to scrape down the inside of the blender jug. Add the cashew nuts and, with the measuring beaker in place, chop for 5 seconds/speed setting 5. Decant everything and rinse out the blender jug.
- Wash the chicken breasts under running water and pat dry. Pour the hot chicken stock into the blender jug, insert the cooking pot, place the chicken breasts in it and sprinkle with ½ teaspoon salt. With the measuring beaker in place, cook for 20 minutes/speed setting 1/120 °C.
- Meanwhile, wash, quarter and core the apple and cut the quarters into thin slices. Peel the cucumber and cut it into 1-cm dice. Wash and trim the celery and cut it into 0.5-cm-thick slices. Wash and trim the spring onions and cut them into thin rings. Wash and sort through the spinach, removing any thick stalks, and shake dry.
- Once the cooking time is up, take the cooking pot out of the blender jug and leave the meat to drain. Cut in into 1-cm-thick strips and leave to cool. Empty out the blender jug and rinse with cold water.
- To make the dressing, put the olive oil, white wine vinegar, mustard, lemon juice, honey, ½ teaspoon of salt and ¼ teaspoon of pepper into the blender jug and, with the measuring cup in place, mix for 1 minute/speed setting 4.
- Mix the cashew and parsley mixture, apple, cucumber, spring onions and meat together in a bowl and pour over the dressing.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine