Chicken satay with rice and vegetables
Ready in: 0:35 h
Preparation time: 20 min.
Created on: 06.11.2018
- Peel the garlic clove and the ginger, put in the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, chop finely using the turbo button/2 seconds. Use the spatula to scrape down the inside of the blender jug.
- Add the peanut butter, soy sauce, honey, lime juice and curry powder and, with the measuring beaker in place, chop for 40 seconds/speed setting 4.
- Line the deep steamer basket with greaseproof paper in such a way that sufficient steam can still circulate. Wash the chicken breast fillets, pat dry and place on the greaseproof paper. Spread the peanut butter sauce evenly on top and clean the blender jug.
- Wash and peel the vegetables and pat them dry. Cut them into bite-size pieces and place in the shallow steamer basket.
- Put the rice in the cooking pot and hang it in the blender jug. Pour 1 litre of hot water over it and season with 1 teaspoon of salt.Place the deep steamer basket on the blender jug and hang the shallow steamer basket inside. Close and cook using the steamer button/15 minutes. Once the cooking time has elapsed, check that the rice and chicken are fully cooked. If necessary, extend the cooking time by a few minutes.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine