Chicken terrine with broccoli and capers
Ready in: 4:12 h
Preparation time: 15 min.
Created on: 06.11.2018
- Wash the chicken breasts, pat them dry, cut them into chunks and freeze for at least 3 hours.
- Clean and wash the broccoli, cut it into florets and place it in the deep steamer basket. Put 1 litre of water in the blender jug. Put the deep steamer basket on the blender jug, close the lid and cook the broccoli with the steamer button/12 minutes. Once the broccoli has cooked, leave it to cool and then rinse out the blender jug.
- Wash the parsley and shake it dry. Peel the carrots, cut them into thick slices and add to the blender jug along with the parsley. With the measuring beaker in place, chop for 6 seconds/speed setting 6. Remove the vegetables and rinse out the blender jug.
- Tear the bread into pieces and mix with the single cream. Pre-heat the oven to 180 °C.
- Put the chicken in the blender jug along with the egg yolks and bread, and, with the measuring beaker in place, blend for 25 seconds/speed setting 6. Season to taste with salt, pepper, cumin and Worcestershire sauce. With the measuring beaker in place, mix in the carrots, parsley and drained capers for 15 seconds/speed setting 4.
- Grease the loaf tin and spoon in half the purée. Place the broccoli on top, then cover it with the rest of the purée. Bake in the oven for 45 minutes. Leave the chicken terrine to rest in the pan for 5 minutes, then turn it out. Serve warm or cold.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine