Chocolate and courgette muffins
Ready in: 0:45 h
Preparation time: 20 min.
Created on: 29.11.2018
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 °C. Wash and trim the courgettes, dice roughly, put into the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, chop for 7 seconds/speed setting 7. Decant into a bowl and rinse out and dry the blender jug.
- Chop the chocolate roughly, put into the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, melt with the coconut oil for 3 minutes/speed setting 2/80 °C. Decant and allow to cool. Rinse out the blender jug and dry.
- Insert the mixer attachment. Put the raw cane sugar, the eggs and the salt into the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, beat for 5 minutes/speed setting 4.
- Then remove the measuring beaker and pour the cooled chocolate mixture in a fine stream through the filler opening, whilst continuing to stir for 1 minute/speed setting 1. Then remove the mixer attachment.
- Mix the flour with the cream of tartar and the cocoa and sieve into the blender jug. Add the grated coconut, the courgette and the coconut milk. Then, with the measuring beaker in place, mix everything into a homogenous mass for 1 minute/speed setting 4.
- Line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper cake cases, divide the mixture equally between them and bake on the middle shelf for approximately 25 minutes. Carry out a skewer test using a wooden cocktail stick to check whether the muffins are cooked, and bake for a little longer if necessary. Cool and dust with icing sugar.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine