Christmas tray bake with chocolate shavings
Ready in: 1:15 h
Preparation time: 10 min.
Created on: 17.11.2016
Last changes: 14.02.2018
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 °C. Line a baking tray with baking parchment.
- Put the almonds in the blender jug and process for 10 seconds/speed setting 8. Transfer to a bowl and wipe the blender jug clean.
- Beat the butter in the blender jug for 45 seconds/speed setting 4 until frothy. Add the icing sugar and vanilla sugar and mix into the butter for 1 minute/speed setting 4. Use the spatula to scrape the mixture back down into the blender jug. Add the eggs and beat for 35 seconds/speed setting 4. Add the flour and baking powder and mix for 35 seconds/speed setting 4. Then add 100 g of chocolate shavings and the almonds, mixing it all into a smooth dough for 45 seconds/speed setting 4.
- Spread the mixture over the baking tray and bake on the middle oven shelf for about 20 minutes.
- Leave the cake to cool. Clean the blender jug, then break up the cooking chocolate and process it for 12 seconds/speed setting 8. Melt it for 4 minutes/50 °C/speed setting 1, and spread it over the cake. Decorate with the chopped almonds and the rest of the chocolate shavings. Leave to cool and cut into small squares.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine