Cod with sweetheart cabbage
Ready in: 0:39 h
Preparation time: 20 min.
Created on: 04.11.2020
Last changes: 08.02.2021
- Peel and quarter the onions and put them into the blender jug. With the measuring beaker in place, chop with the turbo button/2 seconds. Use the spatula to scrape down the inside of the blender jug.
- Trim and wash the cabbage, remove the core and cut the cabbage into 4-cm cubes. Put the pieces into the blender jug and, the measuring beaker not inserted, chop for 12 seconds/speed setting 4, while using the spatula to stir through the lid opening. If necessary, use the spatula to scrape down the inside of the blender jug, and repeat the process. Then decant.
- Add the oil and diced ham to the blender jug and, the measuring beaker not in place, stew with the roast button/4 minutes.
- Put the cabbage back in the blender jug. Add the vegetable stock at room temperature, the sour cream, ½ teaspoon of salt and 2 pinches of pepper and mix everything briefly using the spatula.
- Rinse the cod fillets under cold running water and then pat dry. Drizzle with the lemon juice, season with ½ teaspoon of salt and 1 pinch of pepper and place in the deep steamer basket. Attach the deep steamer basket to the blender jug, close and cook everything with the reverse button/15 minutes/speed setting 1/120 °C.
- Check that the fish is cooked and, if necessary, continue to cook with the reverse button/5 minutes/speed setting 1/120 °C.
- Remove the steamer basket and put to one side. Season the cabbage to taste with salt and pepper and, with the measuring beaker in place, mix with the reverse button/10 seconds/speed setting 1.
- Serve the cod with the sweetheart cabbage.
Boiled potatoes go well this this recipe.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine