Colourful country casserole with lemony sour cream
Ready in: 0:52 h
Preparation time: 20 min.
Created on: 30.01.2019
- Put the soured cream, lemon juice and 1 pinch each of salt and pepper in the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, process for 20 seconds/speed setting 3. Decant and rinse out the blender jug.
- Cut the peppers into quarters, remove the cores, wash them inside and out, then cut them into bite-sized pieces, discarding the stalks. Peel and wash the potatoes and trim and wash the fine green beans. Cut the potatoes and beans into bite-sized pieces.
- Trim and wash the leek, cut into quarters lengthways and slice into small pieces.
- Peel the Spanish onion and cut it into eighths. Wash the chilli, cut it in half lengthways, deseed and wash.
- Place the onion and chilli in the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, chop for 6 seconds/speed setting 8. Use the spatula to scrape the pieces down the inside of the blender jug.
- Add the olive oil and 1 pinch of sugar and, the measuring beaker not inserted, sauté everything with the roast button/4 minutes/110 °C. Add the minced meat and leek and, the measuring beaker not inserted, brown with the roast button/6 minutes/120 °C.
- Sieve in the flour. Add the peppers, potatoes, beans, tomatoes, hot vegetable stock, soft cheese, herbs, paprika, nutmeg, 1 teaspoon of salt and ½ teaspoon of pepper and, with the measuring beaker in place, cook everything with the reverse button/22 minutes/speed setting 1/100 °C.
- Season the casserole again with salt and pepper and, with the measuring beaker in place, process with the reverse button/20 seconds/speed setting 2.
- Arrange the casserole on deep-rimmed plates and serve with a dollop of lemon sour cream on top of each.
Rice or French bread make a good accompaniment.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine