Colourful fish stew with dill
Ready in: 0:49 h
Preparation time: 20 min.
Created on: 15.06.2021
Last changes: 17.05.2021
- Wash and trim the fennel and leek. Peel the shallots and cut these and the fennel and leek into 3-cm dice. Put them into the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, chop for 6 seconds/speed setting 5. Use the spatula to scrape the mixture down the inside of the blender jug, add the oil and, the measuring beaker not inserted, stew for 4 minutes/100 °C/speed setting 1.
- Trim and wash the courgette, cut into quarters lengthways and chop into 2-cm pieces. Put the pieces into the blender jug and pour the hot vegetable stock on top. Attach the deep steamer basket to the blender jug and hang the shallow steamer basket inside.
- Rinse the fish under cold running water, pat dry and cut into bite-size pieces. Arrange in the shallow steamer basket. Drizzle with the lemon juice and sprinkle with ¼ teaspoon of salt.
- Close the deep steamer basket and cook everything with the steamer button.
- Put the closed deep steamer basket to one side. Wash the dill, shake dry and remove the tips from the stalks and chop finely. Put half of the dill tips into the blender jug.
- Wash and quarter the tomatoes, remove the cores and put the tomato pieces into the blender jug. Then, the measuring beaker not inserted, boil down for 5 minutes/100 °C/speed setting 1. Use the cooking pot as a splash guard on the lid of the blender jug.
- Arrange the fish in shallow bowls, pour the vegetable stock and vegetables on top, and serve with a dollop of soured cream, sprinkled with the remaining dill.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine