Corn waffles with guacamole
Ready in: 0:40 h
Preparation time: 25 min.
Created on: 27.03.2019
- Halve and deseed the pepper, remove the stalk and wash inside and out. Cut the pepper halves into rough pieces, put them into the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, chop for 5 seconds/speed setting 5. Remove the chopped leaves and rinse out the blender jug.
- Put the eggs, sunflower oil, yoghurt, mineral water, ½ teaspoon of salt and ¼ teaspoon of pepper into the blender jug and, with the measuring cup in place, mix for 10 seconds/speed setting 3. Sieve in the cornmeal, bicarbonate of soda and baking powder and, with the measuring beaker in place, mix with the knead button/30 seconds.
- Drain the sweetcorn in a sieve and add to the blender jug along with the pepper. With the measuring beaker in place, process with the reverse button/20 seconds/speed setting 2. Decant the dough and put aside. Clean out the blender jug.
- To make the guacamole, wash, quarter and deseed the tomato. Remove the stem end, put the tomato into the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, chop for 8 seconds/speed setting 5. Decant into another container.
- Peel the onion and garlic clove, halve the onion, add both to the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, chop with the turbo button/7 seconds. Use the spatula to scrape the mixture down the inside of the blender jug.
- Halve the avocados, remove the stone and spoon the flesh into the blender jug. Add the lime juice, 1 pinch of both salt and pepper, and, with the measuring beaker in place, mix everything for 8 seconds/speed setting 6.
- Use the spatula to scrape down the inside of the blender jug, put the tomatoes back into the blender jug and then, with the measuring beaker in place, process the guacamole with the reverse button/10 seconds/speed setting 2.
- Decant the guacamole into a bowl, season again with salt and pepper to taste, and refrigerate.
- Pre-heat a waffle iron and grease with sunflower oil. Bake the dough in batches to make waffles. Serve the waffles with the guacamole.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine