Courgette and carrot fritters with a yoghurt dip
Ready in: 0:30 h
Preparation time: 30 min.
Created on: 06.11.2018
- Mix the yoghurt with the lemon juice and mixed herbs and season to taste with salt and pepper. Chill until ready to serve.
- Wash the coriander, shake it dry, remove the leaves from the stems and put in the blender jug. With the measuring beaker in place, chop for 6 seconds/speed setting 8. Then decant and reserve.
- Wash, dry and trim the courgettes. Then cut in half, remove the cores with a teaspoon and cut them into pieces of 3 cm long. Put the courgette pieces in the blender jug, with the measuring beaker in place, and chop for 15 seconds/speed setting 4. Decant into a large fine sieve, mix with 2 pinches of pepper and let them stand. The liquid will draw out of the courgettes.
- In the meantime, peel the carrots, cut into pieces 3 cm long, put in the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, chop for 10 seconds/speed setting 6. Use the spatula to scrape down the inside of the blender jug.
- Squeeze out the courgette pieces in the sieve thoroughly, and add them (without the drained-off liquid) and also the eggs, flour and coriander to the now grated vegetable mixture. With the measuring beaker in place, fold in with the reverse button/25 seconds/speed setting 3.
- Season to taste with ½ tsp salt and 1 big pinch of pepper and, with the measuring beaker in place, mix with the reverse button/30 seconds/speed setting 1.
- Heat up 2 tablespoons of oil in a frying pan. Make vegetable fritters from the mixture and fry one after the other on both sides until crispy. Heat more oil in the pan if necessary. Serve the fritters with the yoghurt dip.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine