Cream of mushroom soup
Ready in: 0:40 h
Preparation time: 20 min.
Created on: 06.11.2018
- Peel the potatoes, carrots and parsley root and cut into rough pieces.
- Clean the mushrooms and dry as required with kitchen paper.
- With the measuring beaker in place, chop the vegetables in the blender jug for 7 seconds/speed setting 5. Use the spatula to scrape the vegetables down the inside of the blender jug.
- Pour on the vegetable stock at room temperature and, with the measuring beaker in place, cook everything for 20 minutes/speed setting 2/90 °C.
- Pour in the cream, season the soup with ¼ teaspoon of salt and 1 big pinch of pepper and, with the measuring beaker in place, blend for 1 minute/speed settings 3–8, increasing the speed gradually.
- Finally, season again to taste with salt and pepper.
- Wash the parsley, shake it dry. Remove the leaves and chop finely.
- Divide the soup between deep bowls, garnish with parsley and serve immediately.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine