Crunchy quinoa and coconut muesli
Preparation time: 8 min.
Created on: 17.11.2016
Last changes: 30.11.2016
- Pre-heat the oven to 175 °C. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Place the washed quinoa, oat flakes, millet flakes, quinoa flakes, almonds and coconut in a bowl and mix well.
- Melt the coconut oil in the blender jug for 1 minute 30 seconds/50 °C/speed setting 1. Add the honey and process it for 1 minute/50 °C/speed setting 2.
- Put the muesli mixture in the blender jug and mix well for 45 seconds/speed setting 2/reverse button. Scrape the mixture down from the sides of the jug with the spatula. Repeat the process until all the ingredients are thoroughly combined and everything is coated in oil.
- Spread the muesli mixture evenly over the baking tray and place it in the bottom third of the pre-heated oven.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown and crispy, stirring once or twice to make sure it all browns evenly. Once cooked, leave the muesli in the baking tray to cool down completely, then transfer it to an airtight container.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine