Dutch mustard soup
Ready in: 0:31 h
Preparation time: 15 min.
Created on: 05.05.2021
Last changes: 05.05.2021
- Put the soft, chopped butter into the blender jug and, the measuring beaker not inserted, melt for 1 minute/110 °C/speed setting 1. Add the flour and, with the measuring beaker in place, mix for 20 seconds/speed setting 6. Use the spatula to scrape the mixture down the inside of the blender jug. Then, with the measuring beaker in place, cook for 4 minutes/100 °C/speed setting 2.
- The measuring beaker not inserted, set the machine to 5 minutes/110 °C/speed setting 1 and start. Then pour the hot vegetable stock slowly through the lid opening.
- Add the cream (at room temperature) and, the measuring beaker not inserted, boil for another 10 minutes/110 °C/speed setting 1. In the meantime, trim, wash and snip the spring onions into rings.
- Then put the mustard into the soup, season with ¼ teaspoon of salt and 1 big pinch of pepper and, with the measuring beaker in place, mix for 10 seconds/speed setting 8. Season to taste again with salt, pepper and mustard and, with the measuring beaker in place, stir for 5 seconds/speed setting 6.
- Pour the soup into soup dishes and serve sprinkled with the spring onions.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine