Egg salad with cress
- Pour 500 ml room-temperature water into the blender jug and arrange the eggs in the cooking pot. Place the cooking pot in the blender jug, close with the lid and, with the measuring beaker in place, cook with the steamer button/10 minutes. Then rinse under cold water and peel. Rinse out the blender jug with cold water.
- Trim and wash the radishes, halve the large ones, and put them in the blender jug. With the measuring beaker in place, chop for 6 seconds/speed setting 5. Then decant into a sieve, press well and allow to drain.
- Pour the natural yoghurt, mustard, 1 teaspoon of salt and ½ teaspoon of pepper into the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, stir for 20 seconds/speed setting 2.
- Put the eggs into the blender jug, and, with the measuring beaker in place, chop with the reverse button/30 seconds/speed setting 3.
- Trim, wash and snip the spring onion. Put the spring onion and radishes into the blender jug, and, with the measuring beaker in place, stir with the reverse button/6 seconds/speed setting 2.
- Arrange the egg salad in a bowl and snip the cress direct from the punnet of cress over the top of the salad.
If you like, take 150 g cooked ham, cut into 1-cm-wide strips, and add to the blender jug with the radishes and spring onion.
This egg salad goes well with boiled potatoes or asparagus or can be served on bread.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine