Feta and rocket omelette with dried tomatoes
Ready in: 0:30 h
Preparation time: 10 min.
Created on: 06.11.2018
- Mix the eggs, cream, salt and pepper in the blender jug, with the measuring beaker in place, for 30 seconds/setting 4. Then decant and rinse out the blender jug thoroughly.
- Cut some greaseproof paper to fit snugly in the shallow steamer basket so that the raw egg does not seep out.
- Clean the rocket and remove the hard stalks. Then wash the leaves, shake them dry and spread them on the greaseproof paper in the shallow steamer basket. Pour the egg mixture carefully over the spinach and crumble the feta on top. Then drain the dried tomatoes, cut into strips and arrange on top of the mixture.
- Pour 1 litre of water into the blender jug. Attach the shallow and deep steamer baskets and the lid to the blender jug and cook using the steamer button.
- Cut the finished omelette into four and serve with a fresh salad and baguette, as desired.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine