Fish bake with potato and carrot mash
Ready in: 0:53 h
Preparation time: 30 min.
Created on: 27.03.2019
- Wash the parsley and thyme and shake them dry. Tear off the parsley leaves, put them in the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, chop for 6 seconds/speed setting 8. Use the spatula to scrape down the inside of the blender jug. Add the cashew nuts and the Parmesan, cut into 2-cm cubes, and, with the measuring beaker in place, chop everything for 8 seconds/speed setting 8. Transfer to a bowl.
- Drain the capers and tomatoes in a sieve. Peel the shallots and add them to the blender jug along with the tomatoes, capers and stripped thyme leaves. Insert the measuring beaker and chop for 5 seconds/speed setting 8. Use the spatula to scrape down the inside of the blender jug, add 1 tablespoon of oil and, the measuring beaker not inserted, sauté everything with the roast button/3 minutes/110 °C.
- Remove the lid and let the mixture stand for 5 minutes. Put half of the cashew, Parmesan and parsley mixture and 1 pinch of salt into the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, mix everything for 6 seconds/speed setting 6.
- Rinse the cod loin under running water, pat dry, divide into 4 portions, place in the shallow steamer basket, sprinkle with 1 pinch of salt and spoon the tomato mixture over the top, pressing down lightly. Rinse out the blender jug thoroughly.
- Peel and wash the potatoes and carrots, cut the potatoes into 2-cm cubes, cut the carrots into 2-cm-wide slices and put both into the cooking pot. Pour the hot vegetable stock into the blender jug and insert the cooking pot. Attach the deep steamer basket, insert the shallow steamer basket, close the lid and cook everything with the steamer button/15 minutes.
- Remove the steamer attachment, keeping the lid closed. Remove the cooking pot and leave the potatoes and carrots to drain. Empty out the blender jug, put the potatoes and carrots into it, add the cubed butter, the rest of the cashew, Parmesan and parsley mixture, lemon juice, nutmeg, 1 pinch of pepper and 1 pinch of salt, and with the measuring beaker in place, process for 10 seconds/speed setting 4.
- Divide the mash between the plates and place the fish on top. Wash the lemon, rub it dry, cut it into wedges and serve with the fish.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine