Fish skewers with tomatoes and chermoula
Ready in: 1:35 h
Preparation time: 12 min.
Created on: 01.06.2017
Last changes: 14.02.2018
- Peel the garlic clove, cut in half and place in the blender jug. Wash the herbs, shake dry, pull the leaves off the stalks and add to the blender jug. Add 2 pinches of salt as well as the remaining ingredients and purée everything for 10 seconds/speed setting 8. Use the spatula to scrape the mixture from the sides and repeat the process.
- Heat this paste using the roast button/3 minutes so that the flavours can develop fully. Remove the chermoula from the blender jug and leave to cool.
- Wash the fish fillets, pat dry and cut into pieces about 5 cm in size. Cover with the chermoula and leave to marinate for at least one hour.
- Wash the cherry tomatoes and pat dry. Cut the lemons into wedges and push them onto skewers, alternating with the fish pieces and cherry tomatoes. Place the fish skewers evenly in both steamer baskets.
- Place the rice in the cooking pot and place in the blender jug, sprinkle with half a teaspoon of salt and pour 1 litre of water into the blender jug. Put the steamer baskets in place and cook using the steamer button.
- Serve the fish skewers with the rice.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine