Freak Shake Banana Split
Ready in: 4:10 h
Preparation time: 10 min.
Created on: 12.05.2020
Last changes: 07.06.2020
- Break the chocolate into small pieces, put in the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, chop for 8 seconds/speed setting 6. Then decant and rinse out the blender jug with cold water.
- Put the chilled condensed milk, the chilled cream, 1 pinch of salt and the mascarpone in the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, mix for 30 seconds/speed setting 10.
- Pour the mixture into an freezer-proof dish and place in the freezer for 4 hours. Stir through with a fork about every 30 minutes. After 2 hours, stir in the chocolate. Clean the blender jug.
- Put the chilled milk and the remaining condensed milk into the blender jug. Peel the bananas, cut into thirds and add to the milk. With the measuring beaker in place, mix for 30 seconds/speed setting 10.
- Put the honey and the chocolate sprinkles in separate small dishes. Dip the rims of the glasses into the honey and then into the chocolate sprinkles so that the rim is covered all the way round with sprinkles.
- Divide the banana milk mixture between the glasses and put a large scoop of ice cream on top of each one. Decorate with mini marshmallows and jelly bananas.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine