Ready in: 0:40 h
Preparation time: 20 min.
Created on: 05.10.2021
Last changes: 27.10.2021
- Pre-heat the oven to 175 °C. Line the mini muffin tin with the cake cases.
- Pour the sugar into the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, blitz for 10 seconds/speed setting 8. If necessary, use the spatula to scrape down the inside of the blender jug, and repeat the process. Then decant and rinse out the blender jug.
- Put the chopped butter into the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, melt for 4 minutes/80 °C/speed setting 2. Then decant.
- Rinse the orange under hot water, dry, zest finely and put to one side. Juice the orange.
- Put the flour, almond flour, 200 g of the homemade icing sugar, the vanilla sugar and 2 pinches of salt into the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, stir for 15 seconds/speed setting 4. Use the spatula to scrape down the inside of the blender jug.
- Next, the measuring beaker not inserted, set to 3 minutes/speed setting 3. First add the egg white slowly through the lid opening, then add the melted butter and the orange zest.
- Pour the batter into the prepared muffin cases and bake in the pre-heated oven for 20 minutes. Carry out a test with a wooden skewer to check if baked and, if necessary, bake for a little longer.
- Allow the friands to cool down a little once baked, then carefully lift out of the tin and allow to cool down completely on a cake rack.
- Chop the peanuts roughly using a knife. Stir the icing sugar with 2 tablespoons of the orange juice until smooth and brush on top of the friands. Decorate with the peanut pieces.
Replace the almond flour with coconut flakes. Before baking the friands, sprinkle with coconut chips or coconut flakes.
Add 2 tablespoons each of cocoa and cold espresso to the batter.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine