Frozen yoghurt with mango and cherries
Ready in: 2:15 h
Preparation time: 15 min.
Created on: 06.11.2018
- Put the yoghurt in the freezer for at least 2 hours. Peel the mangoes and remove the flesh from the stone.
- Put the vanilla sugar and sugar in the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, blend for 20 seconds/speed setting 8 until smooth. Pour out the mango purée and keep it in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Wash, dry and destone the cherries and put them into the blender jug. With the measuring beaker in place, chop for 5 seconds/speed setting 5 and then keep in the freezer for 2 hours until you need them again.
- Once the freezing time is up, put the yoghurt and mango purée in the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, blend for 8 seconds/speed setting 8. Add the frozen cherries and, with the measuring beaker in place, mix in for 6 seconds/speed setting 4.
- If the mixture is too soft, put it back in the freezer for at least another hour and, once during the freezing time, churn it vigorously with a fork, working from the outer edges inwards. Once it is ready, put the mixture into a piping bag with a nozzle and pipe servings of the ice cream into bowls.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine