Frozen yogurt with mangoes and cherries
Ready in: 2:15 h
Preparation time: 15 min.
Created on: 04.08.2016
Last changes: 14.02.2018
- Place the yogurt in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Peel the mangoes and remove the stone from the fruit. Add the mango fruit, vanilla sugar and sugar to the blender jug, then purée for 20 seconds/speed setting 8 until smooth. Place the mixture in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Wash, dry and pit the cherries, then place in the blender jug and process for 5 seconds/speed setting 5. Place the chopped cherries likewise in the freezer for 2 hours until needed.
- After they have been in the freezer for 2 hours, place the yogurt and the mango purée in the blender jug and purée for 8 seconds/speed setting 8. Add the semi-frozen cherries to the blender and mix for 6 seconds/speed setting 4.
- If it defrosts and becomes too soft, return the mixture to the freezer for at least 1 hour, stirring vigorously during this time with a fork, working from the outside towards the middle. Transfer the mixture to a piping bag fitted with a nozzle and pipe the yogurt into individual bowls, one portion at a time.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine