Good morning smoothie
Ready in: 0:10 h
Preparation time: 10 min.
Created on: 06.11.2018
- Peel the melon, remove the seeds, weigh out 150 g flesh and cut up roughly.
- Peel the pineapple, remove the hard core and cut 150 g flesh into rough cubes. Reserve 4 pieces for decoration.
- Halve the avocado, remove the stone and scrape the flesh out of the skin with a spoon.
- Peel the orange and cut into quarters, peel the banana and cut in half.
- Put the fruit in the blender jug, add the lemon juice, orange juice and ice cubes and, with the measuring beaker in place, chop for 12 seconds/speed setting 5.
- Then, with the measuring beaker in place, blend for 1 minute/speed setting 10. Pour into 4 glasses, decorate each one with a piece of pineapple and serve immediately.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine