- Wash, quarter and deseed the tomato. Put in the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, chop roughly for 8 seconds/speed setting 5. Decant the chopped tomato into a bowl.
- Peel the onion and the garlic clove, halve the onion and chop both in the blender jug, with the measuring beaker in place, using the turbo button/7 seconds. Use the spatula to scrape everything down the inside of the blender jug.
- Add the avocado flesh, lime juice, harissa and 1 pinch each of salt and pepper and mix everything together, with the measuring beaker in place, for 8 seconds/speed setting 6.
- Use the spatula to scrape the mixture down the inside of the blender jug. Add the chopped tomato and mix using the reverse button/10 seconds/speed setting 2.
- Decant the guacamole into a dish, season again with salt and pepper and serve.
If desired, add 1 tablespoon of freshly chopped coriander and 1 teaspoon of crème fraîche to the guacamole.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine