Irish cream liqueur
Ready in: 0:10 h
Preparation time: 10 min.
Created on: 14.02.2018
Last changes: 08.05.2019
- Break the chocolate into pieces and place in the blender jug. Insert the measuring beaker and process for 5 seconds/speed setting 8. Transfer the contents to another container.
- Pour half the cream into the blender jug, insert the measuring beaker and heat for 5 minutes/100 °C/speed setting 1. Add the instant coffee and chocolate, insert the measuring beaker and process for 10 seconds/speed setting 3 so that the coffee and chocolate dissolve and melt in the cream.
- Add the rest of the cream, the condensed milk, sugar and vanilla, then insert the measuring beaker and mix for 5 minutes/50 °C/speed setting 3.
- With the measuring beaker in, stir in the whiskey for 15 seconds/speed setting 3. Pour the liqueur into sterile, sealable bottles and keep chilled.
- The Irish cream liqueur will keep in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine