Italian summer salad
Ready in: 0:30 h
Preparation time: 30 min.
Created on: 29.11.2018
- Wash the chives and basil and shake dry. Pluck off the basil leaves and cut the chives into little rings approximately 3 cm long. Put the chives and basil in the blender jug, and, with the measuring beaker in place, chop with the turbo button/1 second. If necessary, use the spatula to scrape down the inside of the blender jug and repeat the previous step. Wash, trim and dry the cucumber, but do not peel, and cut into pieces 4 cm wide. Add to the herbs in the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, chop roughly for 3 seconds/speed setting 5. Then decant everything and rinse out the blender jug.
- Clean and wash the courgette and cut into slices 2 cm thick. With the measuring beaker in place, chop roughly for 4 seconds/speed setting 6. Use the spatula to scrape down the inside of the blender jug. Add 3 tablespoons of olive oil and the unpeeled garlic clove. Then, the measuring beaker not inserted, cook with the roast button/5 minutes. Then decant and allow to cool. Remove the garlic clove and peel.
- As desired, either slice the olives into thin rings or, with the measuring beaker in place, chop in the blender jug with the turbo button/1 second. Decant and briefly rinse out the blender jug.
- To make the dressing, put the garlic clove, vinegar, mustard, the remaining olive oil, salt and pepper in the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, mix for 20 seconds/speed setting 6.
- Halve or quarter the cherry tomatoes, as desired. Wash the rocket, shake dry and cut in half depending on its size. Halve the mozzarella balls, or leave as they are, as wished.
- Put all the ingredients in a large salad bowl and mix.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine