Lemon and champagne sorbet
Ready in: 0:20 h
Preparation time: 10 min.
Created on: 29.11.2018
- Wash the lemon in hot water and dry it. Thinly peel the zest with a peeler ensuring that you do not include the white pith. Juice the lemon.
- Put the zest and the sugar into the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, mix for 10 seconds/speed setting 9.
- Insert the mixer attachment. Add the egg whites and, with the measuring beaker in place, beat for 3 minutes/speed setting 4.
- Remove the measuring beaker and very slowly pour in the champagne and lemon juice through the filler opening while continuing to mix for 1 minute/speed setting 1. Pour the sorbet mixture into a container with a lid and freeze overnight.
- The next day, remove it from the container, cut into large dice and put them in the blender jug.
- Beat for 1 minute/speed setting 5, then pour into glasses and freeze again for 2 hours.
- Take out of the freezer before serving and garnish with mint or fresh berries.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine