Low carb pizza rolls
Ready in: 0:40 h
Preparation time: 10 min.
Created on: 29.11.2018
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 °C, and line a baking sheet with greaseproof paper. To make the dough, put the Gouda in rough pieces into the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, chop for 5 seconds/speed setting 8. Add all the remaining ingredients for the dough and, with the measuring beaker in place, mix for 20 seconds/speed setting 4. Then decant and clean and dry the blender jug.
- Roll out the dough into a square and place on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes on the middle shelf.
- In the meantime, prepare the topping. Put the Gouda in rough pieces into the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, chop for 5 seconds/speed setting 8. Then decant.
- Peel and halve the onion, put into the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, chop with the turbo button/2 seconds. Decant and reserve.
- Slice the olives, wash the rocket, shake dry and cut crossways into 5-cm pieces. Cut the ham into rough pieces. Put the tomatoes into the blender jug with the salt, pepper and oregano and stir for 10 seconds/speed setting 3.
- Spread the tomato sauce, onions, cheese and olives on the baked dough and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Top the pizza with the rocket and ham, roll up and cut into pieces 5 cm long.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine