Mediterranean gnocchi with sheep’s cheese
Ready in: 0:27 h
Preparation time: 5 min.
Created on: 29.11.2018
- Drain the dried tomatoes and peel the garlic. Put both ingredients into the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, chop for 8 seconds/speed setting 8. Use the spatula to scrape down the inside of the blender jug. Put the chopped tomatoes, tomato purée, sugar, salt and pepper into the blender jug and pour 600 ml water on top.
- Trim, deseed and wash the peppers and cut into fine strips. Place in the deep steamer basket and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of Italian herbs. Place the gnocchi in the shallow steamer basket and attach it to the steamer attachment. Close the lid and cook everything for 20 minutes/speed setting 1/120 °C. In the meantime, crumble the sheep’s cheese.
- Once the cooking time has elapsed, remove the steamer attachment and put aside closed and, the measuring beaker not inserted, boil the tomato sauce down for 2 minutes/speed setting 2/120 °C. Put the cooking pot on the filler opening as a splash guard.
- Then put the measuring jug in place and mix the tomato sauce for 8 seconds/speed setting 8.
- Pour the tomato sauce over the gnocchi and peppers and sprinkle the goat’s cheese on top.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine