Minced meat and spinach tart with tomatoes
Ready in: 1:35 h
Preparation time: 25 min.
Created on: 08.08.2016
Last changes: 14.02.2018
- Add the flour, egg, butter, 2 tablespoons of water and a pinch of salt to the blender jug and process the mixture into a smooth dough using the knead button. Place the dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Thoroughly clean the blender jug.
- Clean and wash the spinach, then roughly tear up the leaves. Add the spinach to the blender jug, a portion at a time, then process each portion for 6 seconds/speed setting 6, transferring the spinach to another container as it is chopped. Thoroughly clean the blender jug.
- Peel and halve the onion, then add to the blender jug along with the sundried tomatoes. Chop the two ingredients by pressing the turbo button twice. Push the contents down off the sides of the blender jug using the spatula. Add 3 tablespoons of oil to the blender jug, add the onion and dried tomatoes and sweat using the roast button/3 minutes/110 °C. Add the minced meat and brown using the roast button. Add the spinach, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper and cook using the roast button/3 minutes. Transfer the ingredients to another bowl and thoroughly clean the blender jug.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 °C. Add the cream, eggs, salt and pepper to the blender jug and blend for 40 seconds/speed setting 6. Add the chopped spinach and minced meat, then mix for 20 seconds/speed setting 4.
- Roll out the pastry and line an oiled spring-form tin (26 cm in diameter), leaving a raised edge around the outside. Tip in the mixture of minced meat and spinach. Wash and dry the tomatoes, then remove the stalks. Cut the tomatoes into slices, arrange these on top of the meat mixture, then sprinkle with Emmental cheese. Bake the meat and spinach tart in the oven for 40 minutes.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine