Mini yeast dumplings stuffed with minced meat
Ready in: 2:35 h
Preparation time: 30 min.
Created on: 29.11.2018
- To make the filling, peel and quarter the onions, put them into the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, chop for 7 seconds/speed setting 7. Use the spatula to scrape down the inside of the blender jug.
- Add the oil, tomato purée, minced meat, paprika powder, salt and pepper and, the measuring beaker not inserted, stew with the roast button/5 minutes. Decant into a bowl and allow to cool. Clean the blender jug.
- To make the dumplings, put the crumbled yeast, milk, and sugar into the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, dissolve for 3 minutes/speed setting 2/37 °C. Add the flour, egg and ½ teaspoon of salt and, with the measuring beaker in place, mix into a smooth dough with the knead button. The dough should fall away from the edge on its own. If necessary, use the spatula to scrape the mixture down the inside of the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, knead for 30 seconds/speed setting 4.
- Remove the dough from the blender jug, place on a floured working surface and knead through again by hand. Put in a bowl, cover with a tea towel and allow to rise for 1 hour.
- Grease the shallow steamer basket and the inside of the lid with a little butter.
- Knead the risen dough again on a floured surface, roll it into a rope and cut it into 12 pieces.
- Roll out each piece flat individually and use a spoon to put the meat mixture in the middle. Close up the dough and shape into little dumplings. Place them in the shallow steamer basket, cover with a tea towel and allow to prove again for 20 minutes. Clean the blender jug.
- Trim the mushrooms, and slice, peel and halve the shallots.
- Put the shallots into the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, chop for 7 seconds/speed setting 7. Use the spatula to scrape down the inside of the blender jug, add the olive oil and butter and stew, the measuring beaker not inserted, with the roast button/1 minute.
- Add the mushrooms and, the measuring beaker not inserted, brown with the roast button/5 minutes/100 °C. Add the hot vegetable stock, 100 ml cream and the pepper.
- Attach the deep steamer basket and insert the shallow steamer basket containing the dumplings.
- Close the steamer attachment and cook everything for 25 minutes/speed setting 1/120 °C.
- Once the cooking time has elapsed, remove the steamer attachment and put to one side, still closed.
- Then, the measuring beaker not inserted, reduce the sauce for 5 minutes/speed setting 1/120 °C. Put the cooking pot on the blender jug to act as a splash guard.
- Mix the cornflour in 2 tablespoons of water and add to the sauce together with the remaining cream.
- The measuring beaker not inserted, bring everything to the boil for 1 minute/speed setting 1/120 °C. Put the cooking pot on the blender jug to act as a splash guard.
- Wash the parsley, shake dry, remove the leaves from the stalks and chop roughly. Serve the dumplings with the creamy mushroom sauce, and serve sprinkled with parsley.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine