Mussels in white wine
Ready in: 0:45 h
Preparation time: 30 min.
Created on: 06.11.2018
- Thoroughly clean the mussels, discarding any that are open.
- Wash the parsley, shake it dry, tear the leaves from the stalks, put them into the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, chop roughly for 8 seconds/speed setting 6. Remove the chopped leaves and rinse out the blender jug.
- Peel the spring onion and garlic, put them into the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, chop roughly for 6 seconds/speed setting 6. Use the spatula to scrape the mixture down the inside of the blender jug.
- Add the olive oil and, with the measuring beaker not inserted, sauté the spring onion and garlic mixture with the roast button/2 minutes/100 °C. Pour in the white wine and 800 ml hot water, then season with 1 teaspoon of salt. Insert the deep steamer basket, put the mussels in it, close the lid and cook with the steamer button/15 minutes until they open. Discard any mussels that are still closed.
- Pour the broth over the mussels to taste and serve sprinkled with parsley.
Serve with crispy white bread.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine