One-pot pasta with sausage and beans
Ready in: 0:25 h
Preparation time: 10 min.
Created on: 29.11.2018
- Wash the parsley and shake it dry. Remove the leaves from the stalks and put into the blender jug. With the measuring beaker in place, chop for 8 seconds/speed setting 6 and then decant.
- Peel and halve the shallots and, with the measuring beaker in place, chop them in the blender jug with the turbo button/1 second. Use the spatula to scrape down the inside of the blender jug.
- Wash and trim the carrots and celery, peel the carrots, and cut both vegetables into rough pieces. Put into the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, chop with the turbo button/2 seconds. Use the spatula to scrape down the inside of the blender jug. Add the olive oil and, the measuring beaker not inserted, sauté with the roast button/4 minutes.
- Press the sausage meat out of the skins and chop roughly. Put into the blender jug and, the measuring beaker not inserted, fry with the roast button/3 minutes.
- Add the orecchiette and pour on the hot chicken stock until everything is covered. Then, the measuring beaker not inserted, boil with the reverse button/time according to the pasta packet instructions/speed setting 1/110 °C. While doing this, put the cooking pot on the lid as a splash guard. Check to see if the pasta is cooked, and, if necessary, cook for up to 2 minutes longer.
- 3 minutes before the cooking time elapses, add the rinsed and drained white beans.
- Finally, with the measuring beaker in place, mix in the parsley with the reverse button/5 seconds/speed setting 2. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve immediately in deep bowls.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine